Auto Glass Repair Services in St. Paul
At Only 1 Auto Glass, we take pride in providing exceptional auto glass repair services in St. Paul and surrounding areas. With years of industry experience and a team of skilled technicians, we are committed to restoring the clarity and safety of your vehicle's windshields and windows. Trust Only 1 Auto Glass for reliable and efficient auto glass repairs in the Twin Cities!
- Free Estimates on All Services
- Over 200 Years of Combined Experience
- Auto Glass Safety Council Certified Installers
- Recognized By All Major Insurance Companies
Windshield Chip Repair
We offer professional windshield repair services using high-quality materials and industry-standard techniques. Rest assured that your new windshield will be repaired with precision and care, meeting all safety standards. windshield replacement services
Rear Window Chip Repair
We offer reliable Rear Window Chip Repair services to restore the structural integrity and clear visibility of your vehicle. Our skilled technicians are experienced in handling Rear Glass repair for various car models, ensuring a precise fit and secure installation. Rear Window Chip Repair services
Windshield Repair Cost
Our skilled technicians will assess any windshield damage and determine if repair is a viable option. We offer competitive prices for windshield repairs, ensuring that you receive the best value while restoring the integrity and visibility of your windshield. WINDSHIELD REPAIR COST
Your “One and Only” choice for quality auto glass replacement and repair. If your auto glass can be repaired we will do our best to make it look like it never happened. Our auto glass repair technicians are NGA certified and use the best materials available today.
The key to repair auto glass is to do it immediately before the cracks get bigger. Your car’s frame flexes when you hit bumps and go around corners. Add in temperature changes and that crack will grow so big we will have to replace the whole piece of auto glass.
- We repair chipped car window and cracked windshield
- Auto glass may not need to be completely replaced
- NGA certified technicians will get you back on the road quickly
- Stand behind our materials and labor 100%
- Only 1 Auto Glass is recognized by all major insurance companies
- We also have cash options for those who do not have glass coverage
Types of Auto Glass Damage:
- Star Glass Break: A star Break looks like a star and has little cracks coming from the impact point. These are usually caused by rocks and are very difficult to repair however with high viscosity resin and the right tools it can be done. You may still see some of the damage but when repaired properly it will not spread.
- Bullseye Glass Break: These types of breaks are caused by rocks and are much easier to repair. Bulls Eye Breaks almost always disappear after the repair and rarely spread after the resin has cured.
- Combination Glass Break: A combination break is simply that. A star break and Bull’s Eye break combined. These are also caused by rocks and very difficult to repair. The glass is usually badly damaged and sometimes pieces are completely missing but with the proper techniques, good tools and resins we can repair these types of windshield damages. We do recommend you speak to a technician before deciding to repair or maybe even replace the broken windshield.
- Half Moon Glass Break: These auto glass repairs are just like the Bull’s Eye break but just don’t complete a full circle. These are also very repairable and will almost always disappear after the resin cures.
If you have broken auto glass and need it repaired give us a call or request a quote. We can often repair your auto glass the same day and get you back on the road.
Auto Glass Repair Warranty
Windshield repair work performed by Only 1 Auto Glass is guaranteed for as long as you own or lease your vehicle. In some cases the attempt to repair a windshield can result in the chip to become larger and we are not responsible for the damage.
If the repair on the originally damaged portion of the windshield cracks again in the same spot, we will credit the amount of the original repair against the windshield replacement cost if the replacement work is performed by Only 1 Auto Glass.
If the vehicle is insured by a comprehensive insurance policy, you must pay the deductible portion of your policy if one exists.
This warranty applies as long as you own or lease the vehicle on which the repair was made and is not transferable.
If you are dissatisfied with the repair, we will credit the cost of the windshield repair toward the windshield replacement. If your insurance company paid for the repair, the insurance company will receive the credit. If you paid for the repair, you the customer will receive the credit.