Everyday our phone rings and our inbox is filled with questions about our auto glass replacement and windshield repair services. Here is a list of ten of the more frequently asked questions we get about our auto chip repair and auto glass replacement services.
1. How do I know if a rock chip repair can be accomplished or if I need a new windshield? Not every rock chip or cracked windshield can be repaired. A variety of factors influence your options including length of any cracks, how deep the crack is and if it the windshield contains electronics.
2. Where can I find Only 1 Auto Glass? Our main St. Paul location is at 2001 McMenemy Street in Maplewood, MN, but we also have 12 other satellite locations. To make it easier, our mobile fleet will even come to you! You are never far away from Only 1 Auto Glass.
3. Do you accept auto insurance? Of course! We will also work directly with your insurance agent to make the process easier.
4. How much does it cost to get an estimate on my needed auto glass repairs? We never charge for estimates. Bring your vehicle to us, or even fill out an online quote to get your estimate started. We think, when you see the value that Only 1 Auto Glass provides, you will choose us every time!
5. Why should I choose Only 1 Auto Glass for my windshield repair or replacement? Of course we think there are many reasons including we are members of the National Glass Association, we are a registered company of The Auto Glass Safety Council, and an Accredited Business of the Better Business Bureau. Our team has over 200 years of combined experienced in auto glass repair and we are employee owned.
6, About how much will it cost for a windshield replacement? Costs can vary widely depending on the make of your car. You can get a free estimate by stopping into one of our convenient locations, by filling out our online free estimate form, or by calling us.
7. What are your hours? We are open Monday through Friday from 7:30 am – 5:30 pm, and Saturdays from 7:30 am – 2:00 pm. For after hours service, call 651-789-1111.
8. Are you a “Green” company? All of our damaged windshields are placed into a separate dumpster. This waste is then put into an environmentally safe facility. This material is then tested and recycled into asphalt roads. We also recycle all of our urethane tubes, cardboard and paper shipping containers. Only 1 Auto Glass works to be an environmentally friendly company.
8. What services do you offer? We offer windshield chip repair, rear window chip repair, windshield replacement, rear window replacement, and side window replacement.
9. How long does a chip repair take? A simple chip repair can be done in as little as a ½ hour. We can take care of it while you are at work with our mobile fleet.
10. Do you warranty your work? Yes we do. We will stand behind your window replacement repair or replacement for as long as you own your car. This includes rock chip repairs! If a rock chip we repair ever expands we will take care of it! If you ever experience an issue with a replacement or repair we have performed, let us know!
Contact Us for More Information